The history of NPI Italia is the fruit of a long family tradition. The Parigi family's industrial business was founded in Milan in 1950, with a focus on products for household appliances and gas. In the late 60s the business moved to Monza and in 1975 Cesare Parigi filed the patent for Parinox®, the first flexible rubber pipe fitted with a stainless steel braid for connecting any type of tap to the water distribution network. This product brought the company worldwide recognition and enabled it to expand rapidly over the following decades, mainly by broadening the offer that constantly guides its growth, making it an essential reference for players in the plumbing, heating and household appliances sectors. Since 2014, NPI Italia has been part of the international Neoperl Group, the uncontested market leader for innovative solutions for products in contact with drinking water in the plumbing sector.