As a solution provider, Kendrion develops, produces and markets innovative and high-quality electromagnetic and mechatronic systems and components for customers all over the world.
The Industrial Drive Systems business unit develops and produces electromagnetic brakes and clutches for industrial drive engineering.
Besides the headquarters in Villingen-Schwenningen in the Black Forest, Germany, the Industrial Drive Systems business unit has further production sites and subsidiaries in Aerzen (Germany), China, Great Britain and Italy. The distribution network furthermore contains numerous sales partners all over the world.
The long-established BINDER brand laid the foundations for the successful development of Industrial Drive Systems. In 1911, Wilhelm Binder founded his company and began in the early 1920s with the development and production of electromagnetic components. In 1997, the company was taken over by the Dutch group Schuttersveld N.V. - today Kendrion N.V.
The former magneta GmbH & Co. KG belongs to the Kendrion Group since 2010. As the present Kendrion (Aerzen) GmbH, the innovative company continues to develop and produce electromagnetic clutches and brakes as well as magnetic particle clutches and brakes at its site in Aerzen.
Kendrion - We magnetise the world!