ISOVOLTA was founded in 1949 in Werndorf bei Graz in Austria under the name "Österreichische Isolierstoffwerke Kommanditgesellschaft H. Turnauer & Co". The commissioning of our plant in Wiener Neudorf in 1962, together with the relocation of our headquarters as a result, represented a milestone in the history of ISOVOLTA. The consistent expansion of our product range – adding products such as high-pressure technical laminates for the electronics, leisure and aircraft industries or laminates for the furniture industry – and the establishment of subsidiaries, such as "Thermax Brandschutzbauteile GmbH", are the pillars that support sustainable growth for our company. Our international expansion began in the mid-1980s with the establishment of production and distribution locations in India, the USA, China, Spain, Romania, Mexico, Germany and France.
Selles keeles kataloogi ei ole. Küll aga saate selle ettevõtte kataloogi vaadata järgmistes keeltes:
- Vaatan kataloogi INGLISKEELNE kataloog