The GEMÜ Group is a leading manufacturer of valves, measurement and control systems for liquids, vapours and gases.
Globally focused family-owned enterprise in its second generation
This globally focused independent family-owned enterprise was founded in 1964 by Fritz Müller and has become one of the top choices globally for process media control thanks to its range of innovative products and customized solutions.
As a family-owned enterprise, GEMÜ is now being led by the second generation of the family – Managing Partner Gert Müller and his cousin Stephan Müller.
A whole series of innovations and awards
The two Managing Directors, Gert Müller and Stephan Müller, prioritize innovation and have future-oriented plans for GEMÜ. As part of these plans, the company founded a start-up business with inevvo solutions in October 2018 that makes use of the opportunities offered by digitization and further develops and markets Industry 4.0 solutions such as the RFID-based CONEXO system.
That's not all – when it comes to their products, awards such as the "ACHEMA Innovation Award" speak to GEMÜ's strength as an innovator and implementer of novel training concepts, one of which uses their own virtual reality training program, developed in-house.
Ettevõtte viimased uudised
Selles keeles kataloogi ei ole. Küll aga saate selle ettevõtte kataloogi vaadata järgmistes keeltes:
- Vaatan kataloogi INGLISKEELNE kataloog
- Vaatan kataloogi SAKSAKEELNE kataloog
- Vaatan kataloogi Kataloog taani keeles
- Vaatan kataloogi HISPAANIAKEELNE kataloog
- Vaatan kataloogi Kataloog soome keeles
- Vaatan kataloogi PRANTSUSKEELNE kataloog
- Vaatan kataloogi ITAALIAKEELNE kataloog
- Vaatan kataloogi HOLLANDIKEELNE kataloog
- Vaatan kataloogi PORTUGALIKEELNE kataloog
- Vaatan kataloogi VENEKEELNE kataloog
- Vaatan kataloogi Kataloog traditsioonilises hiina keeles